[Linganth] Appeal

Brookes, Tim brookes at champlain.edu
Mon Jun 20 13:59:44 UTC 2016

Thanks so much to those who pointed out that I sent you the wrong link. The
current project is at
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1496420787/the-right-to-read-the-right-to-write,
and for some reason to do with mental decrepitude I said that the
exhibition I'm creating is for 2015. It is, of course, for 2017.
Phew!
Tim