[Linganth] the deadline for submissions for AAA 2016 approaches!

Judy Pine Judy.Pine at wwu.edu
Thu Mar 31 03:17:59 UTC 2016

Dear Linganth folk,

As March draws to a close, we have arrived at that last minute point, where our paper and session abstracts mingle with our 1040s and W2s (at least for the USAians among us).  Submissions for AAA 2016 in Minneapolis are due NLT 5pm EST, April 15th.

I am very pleased to see a number of CFPs as sessions are developed, and I hope folks will continue to use the linganth listserv as well as other networks to develop sessions.  As I have noted in the past, submitting as a session, rather than as an individual paper, is a wise choice whenever possible.  Those who find themselves submitting as individuals may want to consider the poster presentation format as  an efficient and effective way to communicate about their work.

Meantime, the SLA Program Committee is coming nicely into shape, although I could use one or two more folks as part of the team which will review all of the submissions.  Please contact me if you are interested in joining this intrepid and yet merry band!

Your SLA Program Committee chair,

-          Judy Pine

Judith M.S. Pine
Assoc. Professor