[Linganth] Call for papers

Carpenter, John C john-c-carpenter at uiowa.edu
Thu Nov 3 17:38:50 UTC 2016

Hi,

I sent a call for papers for Journal of Communication Inquiry earlier today, and received a message saying since I'm not a member of the list serve the call is subject to approval before it can be distributed. I wanted to let you know that at the same time I sent the call, I applied to belong to the list serve.

Also, Dr. Laura Graham, a linguistic anthropologist at University of Iowa, recommended that I distribute the call via your list serve. Dr. Graham serves on my dissertation committee and is familiar with my work on the ways the spread of English intersects with global media. I could ask her to submit for me, if you prefer.

Thanks for considering my request. I hope that you are able to distribute the call and that I can be added to the list serve soon.

Best regards,

John

John C. Carpenter
Journal of Communication Inquiry
University of Iowa School of Journalism and Mass Communication
E305 Adler Hall