[Linganth] collecting blog posts about the US election

Ilana Gershon imgershon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 23:21:19 UTC 2016

Dear Linguistic and Media Anthropologists,
I would like to collect the insightful blog posts that all of you have
been writing these last few
months at the CaMP anthropology blog.   Would you please send your links
and those
you found particularly good to think with  along to me
(igershon at indiana.edu)
so that our community can have this as a resource as we try to
understand the impact
of this election.

If you have insights that you would like to share about the election and
Trump
as a blogpost, please know that CaMP anthropology would be happy to house
these conversations.

I would in particular welcome any suggestions you might have for
comparing Trump
to other leaders that those who study cults of personalities know all
too well.   I keep wondering
what history teach us about what to expect in the upcoming years?

Thank you,
Ilana