[Linganth] informal meeting at AAAs to discuss campaign rhetoric and teaching undergrad courses

Browne,Kate Kate.Browne at ColoState.EDU
Sat Nov 12 00:58:42 UTC 2016

Greetings Linguistic and Media Anthropologists,

I’d like to ask if there will be any space at the AAAs to talk about how others are thinking about using material from the presidential campaign to teach undergrad courses like Language and Culture. If there is no designated time for such an exchange, I would like to ask if there are others who would like to meet informally to discuss this?

Thank you!
Kate

Katherine E. Browne
Professor
Department of Anthropology
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1787
970-491-5813
Editor, Economic Anthropology (Wiley Blackwell Journals)
http://katebrowne.colostate.edu/