[Linganth] Seeking teaching resources regarding hate speech

Chad Nilep nilep at ilas.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Mon Nov 14 23:51:27 UTC 2016

If you haven’t seen it yet, I can recommend this bibliography of readings on Black Lives Matter and Police Violence. It was compiled by you, the contributors to LINGANTH.

http://teach.linguisticanthropology.org/2016/09/25/black-lives-matter-and-police-violence/

The SLA teaching resources site also has readings, videos, and other materials contributed by SLA’s Committee on Language and Social Justice. I’ve just searched for ‘hate speech’; unfortunately I didn’t find anything with that key word. Contributions to the site are always welcome.

Chad Nilep

Nagoya University