[Linganth] last email--informal meeting at AAAs to discuss campaign rhetoric and teaching undergrad courses

Browne,Kate Kate.Browne at ColoState.EDU
Tue Nov 15 01:53:54 UTC 2016

Dear LingAnth List,

This will be my last note to the list before the AAAs. If you are interested in discussing this topic and able to meet on Friday morning, please contact me individually with a cell number. I will figure out where we can meet once I arrive in Minneapolis and let you know by Thursday afternoon.

Thanks for all the interest. Looking forward to a good discussion!

Kate

Katherine E. Browne
Professor
Department of Anthropology