[Linganth] Doctoral research on art, enunciation and suicide

Roger rogervsc at yahoo.com.br
Tue Oct 11 13:16:14 UTC 2016

Dear friends,

I am preparing a doctoral research project on art, enunciation and suicide.
I will develop it in a postgraduate program on Linguistics.

Could you send me any artistic, journalistic, academic, biographical
material (of any area, type, extension) about these topics and relating
ones, as melancholy, depression, romanticism, self-mutilation, terrorism as
well as other ones that you would consider relevants?

Best regards,

Roger Costa
Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Minas Gerais
Brazil