[Linganth] new author interview -- Tony Webster's book, Intimate Grammars

Ilana Gershon imgershon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 13:12:42 UTC 2016

I wanted to let all of you know that there is a new author interview on
the CaMP anthropology
blog.   Juan Luis Rodriquez asks Tony Webster thoughtful questions about
his new book,
Intimate Grammars: An Ethnography of Navajo Poetry.

https://campanthropology.org/

This is going to be the start of a series of author interviews conducted
by members of this community.
  I welcome anyone who would like to get word out about a newly
published book this way (since
book reviews can take so long to come out).

  If you would like to do an author interview, please check with me that
one is not already in the works for
  that particular book by emailing me
at: igershon at indiana.edu

Best wishes,