[Linganth] Pre-Registration for 6th LANSI Meeting ends in 1 week!

Hansun Zhang Waring hz30 at tc.columbia.edu
Thu Sep 8 12:26:03 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues:

The pre-registration deadline for our 6th Language and Social
Interaction Working Group (LANSI) Meeting ends in 1 week on September
15. Our two invited speaker for this year are Cecilia Ford (University
of Wisconsin-Madison) and Alexa Hepburn (Rutgers University). Presenters
also include Galina Bolden, Michael Lynch, Doug Macbeth, Jean Wong,
Jonas Ivarsson, John Hellermann, Steve Thorne, Carmen Taleghani-Nikazm,
and Edward Reynolds, among others.

To view the conference program, please go to:
http://www.tc.columbia.edu/lansi/conference/view-programs/6th-meeting-2016/

To register, please go to:
http://www.tc.columbia.edu/lansi/conference/registration/

We look forward to welcoming you to New York City in October!

Conference Co-chairs
Hansun Zhang Waring
Elizabeth Reddington
Di Yu

--
Dr. Hansun Zhang Waring
Program Director of Applied Linguistics and TESOL