[Linganth] Iranian data

Nourollah Zarrinabadi nur.zarrinabadi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 18:30:39 UTC 2017

Dears,

I hope you are well.
Please excuse me if you find this email not suitable for the mission of
this mailing list.

I am Nourollah Zarrinabadi from Iran, a researcher interested in linguistic
anthropology, teacher education and language learning research.

I will be happy to know your idea about doing some research on these topics
in Iran. I am able to provide you with the data from the Iranian context. I
have access to different linguistic and ethnic groups within the country. I
think doing your studies with a linguistically, culturally, and
contextually different sample might be interesting.

I will be happy to know your idea about this invitation for collaboration.

--
All the best,

Nourollah Zarrinabadi
University of Isfahan, Isfahan, Iran