[Linganth] "Free speech" syllabus suggestions

Jim Wilce jim.wilce at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 22:15:12 UTC 2017

One thinks of Jane Hill's *The Everyday Language of White Racism*, which
addresses freedom of speech as a language-ideological construct.

Best,
Jim

--

Jim Wilce, Professor
Department of Anthropology, Northern Arizona University
jim.wilce at gmail.com

Author of Culture and Communication
<http://www.cambridge.org/us/academic/subjects/anthropology/linguistic-anthropology/culture-and-communication-introduction?format=PB#gwO5upcelH3utroU.97>
(Cambridge
University Press), a new textbook in linguistic anthropology.

http://nau.academia.edu/JamesWilce
http://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Wilce/