[Linganth] Documentary/Film on Language Ideologies/Language Variation

Campbell, Rebecca rebecca.campbell at uconn.edu
Tue Aug 22 18:03:52 UTC 2017

Dear All,
Thank you for your responses. Here is what I received:
Do You Speak American? https://www.pbs.org/speak/
PIDGIN: The Voice of Hawai'I http://pidginthevoiceofhawaii.com/
Multilingual Hong Kong: A sociolinguistic case study of code-switching http://www.foryue.org/
Talking Black in America https://www.talkingblackinamerica.org/
Various clips from the Language and Life Project: https://languageandlife.org/

Rebecca A. Campbell, Ph.D.
Research Assistant II
Department of Curriculum and Instruction
Neag School of Education
University of Connecticut
249 Glenbrook Road
Storrs, CT 06269-3004