[Linganth] Hurricane Harvey support?

Lauren Zentz laurenzentz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 17:09:07 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

 I’m a faculty member at the University of Houston (and I am incredibly fortunate to have come out high and dry). If I have any resources on this I will share them with you all. For now, everyone is still in evacuation and life-saving mode, and long-term coping resources are only starting to come out.

I’m also going to start collecting stories from people I know, so perhaps that could be the start of a late-breaking Harvey panel.

 Lauren Zentz

Assistant Professor of Applied Linguistics

Department of English

University of Houston

Co-President, Executive Board, Voices Breaking Boundaries

Check out my book:

Statehood, Scale and Hierarchy: History, Language and Identity in Indonesia

Encounters Series

Multilingual Matters

 <http://www.multilingual-matters.com/display.asp?isb=9781783098460> http://www.multilingual-matters.com/display.asp?isb=9781783098460