[Linganth] CFP - Journal of Belonging, Identity, Language and Diversity

Karen Pennesi pennesi at uwo.ca
Mon Dec 4 13:57:33 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

The Journal of Belonging, Identity, Language, and Diversity
<http://bild-lida.ca/journal/call-for-papers/> / Revue de langage,
d’identité, de diversité et d’appartenance (J-BILD/R-LIDA) is a semi-annual
open access, non-anonymized, peer-reviewed journal based at McGill
University. We aim to promote academic scholarship and critical discourse
related to issues of belonging, identity, language and diversity,
particularly as they intersect with the fields of Education,
Sociolinguistics, Critical Sociolinguistics, Applied Linguistics, and
Linguistic Anthropology.

J-BILD seeks to publish scholarly works from all stages of the research
cycle, including:

*	research proposals
*	critical literature reviews
*	research articles
*	book/article reviews

In an effort to support emerging voices in scholarly conversations, we
welcome submissions from graduate students and new scholars. Authors will
participate in a supported peer-review and editing process with a J-BILD
mentor to prepare their manuscript for publication.

We accept submissions on an ongoing basis; however, initial review of
manuscripts takes place in the 2-week period follow a submission deadline
(i.e., January 31, and July 31 each year).

The next deadline for submission is January 31, 2018.

Please consult the Policies and Submission Guidelines
<http://bild-lida.ca/journal/policies-submission-guidelines/>  as you
prepare your submission.

If you are interested in joining the J-BILD editorial team as a copy editor
or peer mentor, please refer to http://bild-lida.ca/journal/editorial-team/.

For all inquiries, contact Senior Managing Editor, Dr. Alison Crump and
Managing Editor, Dr. Lauren Godfrey-Smith at editor at bild-lida.ca
<mailto:editor at bild-lida.ca> .

Please don’t send inquiries to me, I’m just forwarding this message!

Dr. Karen Pennesi

Associate Professor, Department of Anthropology

Co-Director, Undergraduate Program in Linguistics, Social Science

University of Western Ontario

 <mailto:pennesi at uwo.ca> pennesi at uwo.ca

 <https://namesandidentity.wixsite.com/canada/the-study> Names and Identity
in Canada