[Linganth] CDC Language ban

Galey Modan gmodan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 17:07:25 UTC 2017

I think it's also important in this discussion to keep in mind that
different types of words -- concrete vs. abstract nouns -- have different
limits in semantic flexibility, and different consequences if they cannot
be used. The consequences of not being able to use "diversity" in a budget
proposal are quite different than those around not being able to use
"transgender" or "fetus".

Galey