[Linganth] resources on methods for social media data collection?

Mary-Caitlyn Valentinsson mvalentinsson at email.arizona.edu
Thu Feb 16 18:49:18 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm looking for linguistic anthropological (and related fields) resources
that specifically discuss *methodologies* for online/social media data
collection. I'd be particularly interested if anyone could point me to
resources that deal with data outside of
N.American/European/English-speaking context (especially interested in
Spanish/Latin America).

feel free to email me directly-- and if folks are interested I'll be happy
to compile the list later and share with the group.

many thanks!
Mary-Caitlyn
---
Mary-Caitlyn Valentinsson, M.A.
Joint Ph.D. Program in Anthropology and Linguistics
University of Arizona