[Linganth] Narratives and Performances of "Wellness"

Peterson, Leighton C. lpeterson at MIamiOH.edu
Fri Feb 17 17:29:03 UTC 2017

Hello All,

I have a student working on a project we are tentatively calling
"Narratives and Performances of Wellness," where she is interested in
how participants in an organized arts/music group mask ailments, injury,
or other things to maintain status and ensure continued participation in
the group.  Methodologically we are not having an issue (but if you have
suggestions, please advise!). However, we are having a bit of a problem
locating linganth/siociolinguistic/linguistic work related to the
subject matter at hand.  Any resources you could suggest would be most
appreciated.

best,

leighton

--