[Linganth] Call for papers: AAA panel on sexuality and religion

Shawn Warner-Garcia warnergarcia at umail.ucsb.edu
Mon Feb 27 18:47:13 UTC 2017

Dear linguistic anthropologists,

I'm writing to gauge interest in participating in a panel at this year's
AAA conference on sexuality and religion. I am hoping to compose a panel
primarily of linguistic anthropologists, but I am also open to doing a
joint session co-sponsored by ling anth and cultural anth. My own research
focuses on language, sexuality, and Christianity in the United States, but
I would welcome submissions from linguistic anthropologists who are working
on other religions and in other cultural contexts outside the U.S.

Please reply to me if you would be interested in participating, and feel
free to forward this message on to anyone else to whom this might be of
interest. Thanks!

Best,
Shawn

*Shawn Warner-Garcia*