[Linganth] Terminal MA programs in Ling Anth or Sociolinguistics?

Alexandra Jaffe Alexandra.Jaffe at csulb.edu
Sun Jan 22 18:03:47 UTC 2017

Dear Matt,

I would invite you to take a look at our MA programs at California State University, Long Beach in Linguistics and Anthropology. Both terminal MAs allow you to take sociolinguistics and linguistic anthropology courses and do research under the supervision of our three linguistic anthropologists who have joint appointments in these two departments: Barbara LeMaster, Wendy Klein, and me. If you'd like more information, I'd be happy to provide it to you in a separate message. Links to our department websites and information about graduate admissions are below.

All the best,

Alexandra Jaffe
Professor and Chair, Linguistics
Graduate Advisor, Anthropology