[Linganth] Terminal MA programs in Ling Anth or Sociolinguistics?

Daniel Ginsberg dg338 at georgetown.edu
Mon Jan 23 14:42:37 UTC 2017

Hi Matt -

The AAA's Anthroguide
http://www.americananthro.org/StayInformed/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=1709&navItemNumber=736
is
a great resource for anyone searching for graduate departments. Using that
search, you can get a sense of different departments' strengths, narrow it
down by geographical area, etc.

Speaking for myself, Georgetown's MA in Language and Communication
https://mlc.linguistics.georgetown.edu/ is a great program, very strong in
discourse analysis and with a clear applied career-oriented focus.

Daniel