[Linganth] Linganth at the Women's March

Babel, Anna M. babel.6 at osu.edu
Mon Jan 23 16:13:02 UTC 2017

Hi all, It was great to see all the social media posts about the Women’s Marches over the weekend!  Just a reminder to send your photo/statement to me by Wednesday at midnight if you’d like to be included in the Anthropology News article.  Thanks to those who have already sent material along.

Happy Monday!

Anna