[Linganth] Terminal MA programs in Ling Anth or Sociolinguistics?

s.t. bischoff bischoff.st at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 17:27:07 UTC 2017

One other program that might be of interest is the University of Montana's
linguistic program <http://hs.umt.edu/linguistics/> in the Anthropology
Department. Many of the graduates have gone on to excellent PhD programs
while others have gone to work in a variety of fields and in their
communities including Genius Grant recipient Daryl Baldwin. The
LinguistList also has a list of graduate programs in linguistics that you
can find here
<http://linguistlist.org/teach/programs/browse-prog2.cfm?CountryID=245>.

Shannon