[Linganth] new author interview on CaMP anthropology blog

Ilana Gershon imgershon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 13:31:33 UTC 2017

Please forgive what turns out to be an act of self-promotion.  Since
I always try to let people on this list know when a new author interview
that might be relevant has been posted on CaMP anthropology blog, I am
going to continue a bit shamefacedly since it is my own book this time.

Matt Tomlinson interviews me about my new book, Down and Out in the
New Economy: How People Find (or Don't Find) Work Today

If you are curious, the interview can be found here:

https://campanthropology.org/

Best,
Ilana