[Linganth] Special language, gender and sexuality event on discrimination and conflict (UK)

Lucy Jones Lucy.Jones at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 2 11:28:16 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

On Thursday 27th April 2017 at the University of Nottingham, UK, the 10th BAAL Language, Gender and Sexuality Special Interest Group meeting will take place, with the theme of Language, Discrimination and Conflict.

Keynote speakers are Prof. Celia Kitzinger and Dr. Erez Levon. Information on these talks and those of our other confirmed speakers is available now from our event programme: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/conference/fac-arts/english/lgas10/event-programme.aspx

Registration information and more is available from our website: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/conference/fac-arts/english/lgas10/index.aspx

Please note that this event is happening the day before the 24th Annual Lavender Languages and Linguistics conference on language and sexuality, also being held at the University of Nottingham. More information on Lavender is available here: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/conference/fac-arts/english/lavlang24/index.aspx

We hope to see you in Nottingham next month!

Best wishes,

Lucy Jones and Jai Mackenzie (event organisers)

—
Dr Lucy Jones
Assistant Professor in Sociolinguistics
Senior Tutor

School of English | University of Nottingham
Nottingham | NG7 2RD | UK

queerlinglang.wordpress.com<https://queerlinglang.wordpress.com/> | @jones_lucy<https://twitter.com/jones_lucy>

University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.