[Linganth] Announcing the First SLA Spring Meeting in 2018

SLA Online soclinganth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 22:16:28 UTC 2017

The Society for Linguistic Anthropology is pleased to announce that plans
are well under way for our first Spring Conference, March 8-10, in
Philadelphia at the University of Pennsylvania Anthropology Museum.  The
SLA board would like to ask SLA members to fill out a *very* brief (one
question) survey as to whether you think you are likely to attend – this so
we can make firmer plans for numbers.  Here is the link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BT7H3G5

Many thanks in advance for responding to the survey, and we hope to see
lots of you at Penn a year from now!

--
*Society for Linguistic Anthropology Online*

Digital Content Editor: Mariam Durrani (Harvard Graduate School of
Education)

SLA Web Assistant: Diego Arispe-Bazan (University of Pennsylvania)