[Linganth] Fwd: Job Posting – Tenure track position in Language, Literacy and EAL

Huamei Han huamei at sfu.ca
Thu Oct 5 20:07:07 UTC 2017

Dear CAE and SLA colleagues,

Please see the job posting forwarded below: while the posting itself emphasizes second language writing and EAP, we do appreciate a colleague who has a wider knowledge base, and exciting research interests and profile.

We’d appreciate if you can circulate it to interested colleagues and students.

Best,
huamei
***

HAN, Huamei, Ph.D. 韩华梅 博士
Associate Professor 副教授
Academic Coordinator, MA/MEd TEAL (Teaching English as an Additional Language)
https://www.sfu.ca/education/gs/degreediploma/masters/teal.html <https://www.sfu.ca/education/gs/degreediploma/masters/teal.html>

Faculty of Education, Simon Fraser University
Rm 102, 515 West Hastings Street
Unceded territories of the Musqueam, Squamish and Tsleil-Waututh First Nations
Vancouver BC Canada V6B 5K3

huamei_han at sfu.ca <mailto:huamei_han at sfu.ca>
778-782 5443: office
https://www.sfu.ca/education/faculty-profiles/hhan.html <https://www.sfu.ca/education/faculty-profiles/hhan.html>