[Linganth] on behalf of Eman Elshaikh: AAA Panel- last-minute call for papers - need a presenter for a panel on Language, Place and Racial boundaries

Mary Bucholtz bucholtz at linguistics.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 16 21:21:44 UTC 2018

I’m sending this on behalf of Eman Elshaikh (eelshaikh at uchicago.edu <mailto:eelshaikh at uchicago.edu>); please don’t respond to me.

Dear all,

Just before submitting, our panel lost one of our presenters, and now we are one person short. Please email me by 8pm EST if you're interested in joining a panel on semiotic ideologies and their relation to place and race. You need to be registered for the AAA conference and have an abstract of no more than 250 words.

Thanks!

Best,
Eman

Mary Bucholtz, Professor