[Linganth] Creativity, identity and resistance. What's new?

Piers Kelly kelly at shh.mpg.de
Mon Aug 13 09:56:40 UTC 2018

Dear Linganthers,
recent linganth theory in the area of "creativity, identity and
resistance". I have a developed a habit of reading a pile of texts in the
order in which they're published and this means that recent works are
endlessly deferred.

So can any of you recommend some of your favourite books and papers on this
theme, preferably from this century? Please don't feel shy about suggesting
your own work either!

I'm very happy to compile all suggestions into a single document and
re-circulate it to the group.

All the best,

Piers

--