[Linganth] CFP for 2019 SPA meeting panel on Latinx/Latin American immigrant social movements

Jennifer Guzman guzman at geneseo.edu
Tue Dec 11 22:52:04 UTC 2018

Apologies for cross-posting

Dear Colleagues,

We are planning to submit a panel for the upcoming Society for
Psychological Anthropology (SPA) Meetings and are looking for a few
additional papers for a session on *Latinx and Latin American immigrant
social movements*. We would like to include some papers written from a
linguistic anthropological perspective.

The session abstract will be written to reflect the papers included in the
session. Please send an abstract of 250 words or less to Jennifer Guzmán (
guzman at geneseo.edu) and Melanie A. Medeiros (medeiros at geneseo.edu) and by
8am on Saturday 12/15. We will be making decisions by the end of the day on
Saturday to ensure everyone can register by the deadline (Monday 12/17 at
3pm ET).

Feel free to email us with any questions you may have.

Sincerely,
Jennifer & Melanie

--
Jennifer R. Guzmán, PhD