[Linganth] SLA 2018 and CALA 2019 - lots of linguistic anthropology

Judith Pine Judy.Pine at wwu.edu
Mon Feb 19 20:29:25 UTC 2018

Hello all!

I imagine many of you are as excited as I am about the 1st ever SLA conference, SLA 2018 - March 8-10, at the University of Pennsylvania.  https://www.sla-conference.org/  We hope you will attend, if not in person than virtually by following us on social media. Look for announcements about hashtags, program availability, etc.

I'd like also to direct your attention to another 1st ever conference, the  Inaugural Conference on Asian Linguistic Anthropology, to be held in Siem Reap, Cambodia 23-26 January 2019. http://cala2019.puc.edu.kh/.  CALA has extended its submission deadline through June 15th.

I hope to see many of you at both conferences!

-       Judy Pine

Judith M.S. Pine
Assoc. Professor
Dept of Anthropology