[Linganth] new CaMP blog section - possible research projects

Ilana Gershon imgershon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 14:04:04 UTC 2018

The CaMP anthropologists at IU are experimenting with a new section on
the CaMP anthropology blog.
We have added a section of news articles that might lead to fascinating
research projects -- an article, a
research paper, a dissertation, a book.

Together we have collected around 50 or more articles, but it is
time-consuming to post these on the blog. And
it might not in fact be helpful to anyone at all.    If you would like
us to post more articles, please let me
know by "liking" the page -- an easy signal.   And if you have news
articles you would like me to post,
please email me.

The new section:

https://campanthropology.org/possible-research-topics/