[Linganth] What happened to Language in Culture: The Semiotics of Interaction

Kerim Friedman oxusnet at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 02:53:24 UTC 2018

Dear List Members,

Although my inbox has been packed with numerous responses to this email,
including responses from both Silverstein and HAU, I hadn't realized that
none of these responses were sent back to the list. So, to make a long
story short, there is no book and any libraries that list such a book in
their collection have made a mistake. As to why there is no book... I
prefer not to go into that, suffice to say that each side seems to have
expected something different from what they got and so they parted ways,
abandoning the project. Personally I hope that these talks can be made
available in some way! Thanks again everyone who wrote to me.

Cheers,

Kerim