[Linganth] correction: Matched Guise Test (or, Technology, as Michael noted)

Janina Fenigsen jfenigsen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 01:14:39 UTC 2018

Colleagues, see above a correction to my subject heading for message of
this morning. The message-request remains about the same:

Does anyone have audio-recordings you could share for the use for doing an
MGT in the classroom? Ideally, I would like to have the same text read in
different dialects of English so as to be able to focus the experiment on
phonology. For pedagogical use only. Many thanks in advance,