[Linganth] New book: Linguistic ethnography of a multilingual call center

Johanna Woydack johannaelisabeth at aol.com
Tue Oct 23 12:51:19 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues (with apologies forcross-posting),  I am very pleased to inform you that my book – Linguisticethnography of a multilingual call center: London calling – has just beenpublished by Palgrave Macmillan, details here:  https://www.palgrave.com/gp/book/9783319933221
 It is an analysis of the textual trajectory of thecalling script in a multilingual call center, drawing on four years ofethnographic work, which provides new perspectives on how to study the role oftexts in workplaces/institutions and call centers as workplaces. I am attachinga flyer with a time-limited discount code for anyone who might be interested inpurchasing it. All the best,Johanna    Johanna Woydack, PhD
Assistant ProfessorWU (Vienna University ofEconomics and Business)