[Linganth] New SLA Blog Launches Today!

SLA Online soclinganth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 13:12:16 UTC 2019

Dear All,

As the SLA Digital Media Director and Social Media Manager, we are proud to
announce the launch of our brand new Society for Linguistic Anthropology
Blog!

Please visit the SLA website to explore this new resource and to read our
first post, "Comedy in the Archives" by Michael Prentice.

http://linguisticanthropology.org/sla-blog/
http://linguisticanthropology.org/comedy-archive-michael-prentice/

We will be posting new content monthly, and each post will include
post-script content from the Journal of Linguistic Anthropology Editors,
directing readers to related content that has been published in recent
issues of our flagship journal.

We are accepting new submissions!

Any SLA members interested in having a piece featured on the SLA blog in
the future should contact Elizabeth Falconi, Digital Media Director and
Diego Arispe-Bazán, Social Media Manager, via soclinganth at gmail.com, with a
topic proposal, 3-4 sentences long.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Lizzy and Diego
--
*Society for Linguistic Anthropology Online*
Digital Media Director: Elizabeth Falconi  (University of West Georgia)