[Linganth] last chance for edits/uploading for AAA 2019!

Roth Gordon, Jennifer F - (jenrothg) jenrothg at email.arizona.edu
Wed Apr 10 17:53:41 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Don't forget the portal will close in a little over an hour (3pm EDT). Please make any last minute changes, make sure all boxes are checked, and that you have received a confirmation email that your panel/submission is complete.

Notifications and program details will be sent out at the end of July.

If you are interested in reviewing and ranking abstracts for the SLA program, please email me (jenrothg at email.arizona.edu - not the listserv). If you have already contacted me, I have you on my list!

jen

Jennifer Roth-Gordon
Associate Professor
School of Anthropology
University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ 85721-0030

Race and the Brazilian Body: Blackness, Whiteness, and Everyday Language in Rio de Janeiro
http://www.ucpress.edu/book.php?isbn=9780520293809
https://www.amazon.com/Race-Brazilian-Body-Blackness-Whiteness/dp/0520293800/