[Linganth] films on indigenous languages?

Kerim Friedman oxusnet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 03:07:09 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I started the process of trying to organize this great list of films in
some way. I created a collaborative database on the website Airtable which
anyone can edit, and entered most of the films except for Nancy's long list
of 19 films. With the following URL anyone can edit the database (so be
careful!). Hopefully someone will be motivated to add the remaining films
and flesh out the missing data. Also, I included some comments from the
email list, so I recommend not making this link public. Later perhaps we
can post a public version that doesn't include the "notes" column?

https://airtable.com/invite/l?inviteId=invFmhQhSD79b5Ljd&inviteToken=31cd26fc9e09e4d67057f6dfd10460507a992d3031541853c07070bbb7b1293f

Cheers,

Kerim