[Linganth] Misty Jaffe's 2019 article (free access) in our Multilingua Special Issue

Sabina M Perrino sperrino at binghamton.edu
Thu Jan 17 16:43:16 UTC 2019

Dear Linganth fellows,

The Editor of Multiingua, Ingrid Piller, has generously offered to make the most recent article by Alexandra Jaffe entitled "Poeticizing the economy: The Corsican language in a nexus of pride and profit" free of charge (free access) in our just published Special Issue entitled “Re-Imagining Language Revitalization in Contemporary Europe.” Here is the link to our Special Issue to download Misty’s article.

https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/mult.2019.38.issue-1/issue-files/mult.2019.38.issue-1.xml <https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/mult.2019.38.issue-1/issue-files/mult.2019.38.issue-1.xml>

As Guest Editors, besides being extremely saddened by this terrible loss, Andrea Leone-Pizzighella and I are really honored to have Misty’s article in it.

With very best wishes,
Sabina & Andrea

Sabina Perrino, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Anthropology and Linguistics
Co-Editor Bloomsbury Studies in Linguistic Anthropology
Department of Anthropology - Binghamton University (SUNY)
Binghamton, New York 13902-6000
sperrino at binghamton.edu