[Linganth] New SLA Blog Post by Christina Wasson!

SLA Online soclinganth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 19:49:13 UTC 2019

Dear All,

We have just published our July blog post on the SLA website. This month's
contribution is by Christina Wasson, of the University of North Texas. It
is entitled "Creating Online Resources for Language Revitalization," and
more broadly contributes to ongoing dialogues connected with the United
Nations *International Year of Indigenous Languages*.

Here is the link to the post:
http://linguisticanthropology.org/sla-blog/creating-online-resources-language-revitalization/

Please check out all of our SLA blog posts, and send us ideas for your own
post!

Any SLA members interested in having a piece featured on the SLA blog should
contact Elizabeth Falconi, Digital Media Director and Diego Arispe-Bazán,
Social Media Manager, via soclinganth at gmail.com, with a topic proposal, 3-4
sentences long.

All the best,
Lizzy and Diego

--
*Society for Linguistic Anthropology Online*
Digital Media Director: Elizabeth Falconi  (University of West Georgia)