[Linganth] one-year Lecturer positions: Program in Academic English at UC Irvine

jerry won lee jwl at uci.edu
Mon Jul 15 16:41:59 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Please forward to anyone you know with training in applied linguistics
(broadly conceived) and/or a record of scholarly activity related to
multilingualism (broadly conceived) who is looking for a full-time position
for 2019-20 (UCI is on the quarter (trimester) system, so start date is 22
Sep 2019).

https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/JPF05301

We are looking for 1-2 more Lecturers for the year to teach academic
writing courses to our multilingual students (primarily international
students), along with, as needed, reading and vocabulary courses. Though
the job ad reflects last year's salary of $54,738, we anticipate that the
salary for the full-time position will be just a little bit higher (we are
waiting to receive confirmation of the exact salary amount).

Please get in touch with questions (jwl at uci.edu)

jerry