[Linganth] IJSL special issue proposal - CFP

Jennifer Delfino jdelfino at bmcc.cuny.edu
Fri Jun 28 18:10:55 UTC 2019

Dear all,

I'm co-organizing a special issue for International Journal of the Sociology of Language with Maureen Kosse, titled, "Reconstituting Selves and Others: Race, Voicing, and Resemiotization in Raciolinguistic Perspective." We currently have four papers, and would like to solicit a fifth, and possibly a sixth, to join our set of topics. Specifically, we would welcome research that is not based in the U.S., as we are trying to lend our proposed issue an international focus.

The special issue proposal is attached. If interested in contributing a paper, please send a 250-word abstract (with a title and reference list, exclusive of word count) to JDelfino at bmcc.cuny.edu, by July 12. Please note that if the issue is accepted, we (the co-editors) would ask for completed papers to be sent to us no later than Aug 31.

Thank you in advance for your time. We look forward to reviewing potential contributions!

Warm regards,

Jennifer

Jennifer B. Delfino, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Academic Literacy and Linguistics
Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
New York, NY 10007
(212) 220-1407