[Linganth] SLA 2020 - Padlet link for organizing panels!

SLA Online soclinganth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 18:05:02 UTC 2019

Dear All,

I have just received the following update from the SLA 2020 Conference
organizing team:

*Padlet to organize panels for SLA 2020*
The Organizing Committee has created a Padlet
<https://padlet.com/vekh0709/e3mv8gjmfc4s> that we hope can be used as an
online discussion space by conference goers to organize themed panels for
submission. Please feel free to use the Padlet to post complete and
incomplete panel ideas, or indicate your interest by commenting on any of
the posted suggestions. We hope that you can also share the Padlet link far
and wide so it can reach potential attendees looking for help developing
ideas of their own.

Please share this link!
Best,
Elizabeth
--
*Society for Linguistic Anthropology Online*
Digital Media Director: Elizabeth Falconi  (University of West Georgia)