[Linganth] SLA panels at the AAA meetings in Vancouver

Jessica Pouchet j.pouchet at bucknell.edu
Tue Nov 12 01:58:33 UTC 2019

Thank you, Jen!

Here's one more ling anth session not on the list, but that may be of
interest:

Wednesday, Nov 20
(2-0275) Discursive Engagements with Environmental Change
2:15 PM - 4:00 PM Location: Vancouver CC EAST | Room 11  | East Meeting
Level

Rosalie Beth Edmonds – University of California Los Angeles; Jessica
Pouchet – Bucknell University; Juno Salazar Parrenas – Ohio State
University; Nese Kaya Ozkan – University of Arizona; Jessica Love-Nichols –
Macalester College; Ujin Kim – University of Michigan Ann Arbor

Safe travels,

--
Jessica Pouchet, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor & C. Graydon and Mary E. Rogers Faculty Fellow

office: Academic West 331
email: j.pouchet at bucknell.edu
phone: +1 570 577 1206
pronouns: she/her/hers