[Linganth] Seeking lab organizing experiences/expertise

Maisa Taha taham at mail.montclair.edu
Tue Nov 12 18:21:27 UTC 2019

Dear all,
I'm working with colleagues on my campus to organize an interdisciplinary
lab space that will include linguistic anthropological and discourse
focused research and training. I'd be grateful to be able to talk to anyone
on this list who has had experience with this kind of project -- e.g.,
making decisions about the kinds of activities a lab space will support,
equipment purchases, interdisciplinary connections, etc. If any of you
would be willing to email or chat on the phone briefly about this (or know
of someone else I should reach out to), that would be tremendously helpful.
I'm especially interested in hearing about what has worked well and less
well.

Wishing everyone headed to AAA this year a great conference!
Maisa Taha

--
Maisa C. Taha, PhD (she, her, hers)
Assistant Professor, Anthropology