[Linganth] Language and Social Justice at the AAAs

Lynnette Arnold larnold at anthro.umass.edu
Mon Nov 18 18:34:11 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues -

Exciting events related to language and social justice are happening at the
AAAs this year!

1) The Language and Social Justice Committee (a standing committee of the
Society for Linguistic Anthropology) will hold our annual business meeting
on Friday 11/22/2019 from 12:15 PM - 1:45 PM in Vancouver CC WEST | Room
214  | West Level 2. Join us to learn more about the work of the committee
or to get involved.

2) See the attached list of panels related to language and social justice,
which I have organized by day and time for ease of use.

Looking forward to seeing many of you in Vancouver!

Lynnette Arnold
Co-Chair Language and Social Justice Committee
Assistant Professor
UMass Amherst