[Linganth] PLEASE HELP! Linguistic Anthropology Program Database on SLA site

SLA Online soclinganth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 14:53:37 UTC 2019

Dear All,
It has come to my attention that the linguistic anthropology program
database on the SLA website is incomplete and out of date. It would be an
enormous help to me and the digital media team if those of you associated
with linguistic anthropology programs at various levels (undergraduate, MA,
PhD) would check our list. If your program is NOT on the list, please fill
out the program submission form so that you get added to the list. At this
point the list of programs is not a helpful resource to prospective
students, and is not effectively advertising existing programs.
Best,
Elizabeth

--
*Society for Linguistic Anthropology Online*
Digital Media Director: Elizabeth Falconi  (University of West Georgia)