[Linganth] SLA April Blog Post

SLA Online soclinganth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:32:15 UTC 2020

 Dear All,

Please check out the most recent Blog Post on the SLA website! This month's
post, by Josh Babcock is entitled "Codeswitching and Standardizing
Singlish".

http://linguisticanthropology.org/code-switching-s…rdizing-singlish/
<http://linguisticanthropology.org/code-switching-standardizing-singlish/> ‎
We hope you enjoy this exciting addition to our stimulating and timely Blog
series.

As always, if you are interested in submitting a post proposal, please
consult the submission guidelines:

http://linguisticanthropology.org/sla-blog/

We would love to hear from you! We would be particularly interested in
submissions relating to language, health, and the COVID-19 Pandemic, as
this is a topic on everyone's minds, but are open to any proposals!!

Best,
Lizzy and Wee Yang

--
*Society for Linguistic Anthropology Online*
Digital Media Director: Elizabeth Falconi  (University of West Georgia)