[Linganth] discount flyer: Storytelling as Narrative Practice

Graber, Kathryn E. graberk at indiana.edu
Fri Apr 3 20:05:52 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

Attached please find a 25% off discount flyer for Storytelling as Narrative Practice: Ethnographic Approaches to the Tales We Tell<https://brill.com/view/title/38668?lang=en>, Elizabeth Falconi's and my co-edited volume in Brill's Studies in Pragmatics series. With contributions from us and from other linguistic anthropologists and ling-anth-inclined folks in neighboring disciplines, including Netta Avineri, Hillary Crane, Stephen DiDomenico, Korina Giaxoglou, and Jennifer Guzmán. 25% off Expensive is still Expensive, for which I apologize. I hope everyone is doing as well as can be expected.

Best wishes,

Kate

<https://ssrc.indiana.edu/facilities/quallab/index.html>
Kathryn E. Graber
Assistant Professor
Department of Anthropology and Department of Central Eurasian Studies
Indiana University
Frances Morgan Swain Student Building 130
701 E. Kirkwood Avenue
Bloomington, IN 47405-7100, USA
+1 812.856.3777

new books! Mixed Messages: Mediating Native Belonging in Asian Russia<https://www.cornellpress.cornell.edu/book/9781501750519/mixed-messages/#bookTabs=3> and Storytelling as Narrative Practice: Ethnographic Approaches to the Tales We Tell<https://brill.com/view/title/38668?lang=en>