[Linganth] Bakhtin + BIPOC

Faudree, Paja paja_faudree at brown.edu
Thu Aug 6 13:43:34 UTC 2020

Dear All,

I'm teaching a class soon with a colleague from English on Bakhtin and his
interlocutors / people he's influenced.  I am wondering if anyone out there
has suggestions about readings we might include by scholars of color.  Any
and all suggestions are welcome.  Please email me at paja_faudree at brown.edu.
I'm happy to share what I come up with if others are interested, too.

All best wishes,

Paja

--
Paja Faudree

Brown University currently resides on the traditional homelands of the
Narragansett, Wampanoag, and other Indigenous peoples, all of whom have
stewarded this land though generations, surviving today despite the myriad
impacts that settler colonialism has had on their communities.